Business Development Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. We will prefer candidates with a proven track record in the F&B sector.
The candidate must be a self-starter and be willing to work on a commission basis for the first six months post which a salary structure will be put in place.
- Identify partnership opportunities for Gurgl in the F&B space
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically as well as out-of-the-box when planning to assure project success, basis the clients' requirements
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Your application has been successfully submitted.
India's only digital publication dedicated to beverages